Maui's Best Downhill - Haleakala Downhill Bike Experiences
Get ready for an amazing 23 mile bike ride downhill with 21 switchbacks on the western slopes of Haleakala!
Choose a Guided Tour to go as a group with a local Hawaiian Guide. You guide knows all the spots to brake and the local lore. Even if you choose the Guided option, you can break away as you're comfortable with doing and meet back up.
Choose a Self-Guided Tour to go on your own. Whether you like a fast or a relaxed paced, it's up to you on the Self Guided tour. Don't forget to enjoy the sights along the way though!
- Choose between a Self-Guided Tour or a Guided Tour. Don't worry if you choose the Guided tour and have the urge to break away you can at any point!
- Bike down Haleakala 23 Miles
- Deluxe 2019 Trek Marlin 5 Bikes featuring:
- Upgraded aftermarket seats for a cushier ride
- Upgraded tires for maximum grip and control
- Hydraulic Disc Breaking
- All guests will be shuttled up to Haleakala from the check in point.
- Biking equipment
- Shuttle from check in point up to Haleakala.
****Roundtrip Transportation Add-on is for roundtrip transportation from hotels to the check in point and back.
Maui's Best Downhill
Fun Guided Tour
Fun Family Tour
Haleakala Downhill Bike
- Where and When:
- Tour Times: 8:00 am or 1:00 pm
Check in 30 minutes prior to tour time at Maui's Best Downhill Bike Shop.
810 Haiku Rd #404 A
Haiku, HI 96708
- Minimum Age: 12 years old
Minimum Height: 48 inches (with advanced notice it may be possible to book one of the few smaller frame bikes, call to inquire)
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Operates Daily
- 3-5 hours depending on group or guests
- Mauis Best Downhill
- Deluxe 2019 Trek Marlin 5 Bike, Bike Protective Gear, Helmet, Gloves, Rain Wind Breaker Jacket